H Sovereign hotel is located near Bali international airport. Therefor, it is perfect for anyone who arrives in Bali so late, or has to catch up very early morning flight. The hotel has 198 total rooms with five categories:
- Deluxe room: 25 sqm, king/twin bed, shower
- Premier room: 28 sqm, king/twin bed, shower
- Club premier room: 28 sqm, king/twin bed, bathtub & shower, and Complimentary access to the Sovereign Club Lounge
- Junior suite room: 39 sqm, king/twin bed, bathtub & shower, and Complimentary access to the Sovereign Club Lounge
- Executive suite room: 56 sqm, king bed, separate living/sitting area, bathtub & shower, and Complimentary access to the Sovereign Club Lounge
For all types of rooms have got this facilities:
- 42” IP LED TV
- Satellite TV Channel
- Air conditioning
- Body heat power sensor
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar
- IP PABX Telephone
H Sovereign hotel also provides a fully-equipped gym, spa, sauna, jacuzzi, yoga room and swimming pool at the rooftop. From this rooftop pool, guests can view both sunrise and sunset, and sometimes a birds eye view of the planes taking off and landing.
For dining, H Sovereign has a Kitchen Meliwis restaurant (serves for breakfast, lunch and dinner), Owl Stone cafe and bakery (for coffee & baked goods), and 7 Clover Sky bar at the rooftop for light snacks & refreshments (started at 04.00PM till around 01.00AM).
The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Bali International Airport, a 15-minute drive from Discovery Shopping Mall and a 25-minute drive from Kuta Beach.
I stayed in this hotel last January 2017 and booked for Club Premier Room. Based on my experience, these are “pros” and “cons” when stay in this hotel:
- Very good quality of bedding (premium goose down pillows, luxury bed mattress and sheets). I am impressed with this quality of bedding as it’s very rare to meet this kind of luxury at 4 stars hotel.
- Large and quiet room
- The rooftop pool with stunning view
- Location: in the main road of Tuban Street, near airport, close to Kuta area
- Value for money: I booked for premier room with the rate about USD 54/night and got free upgraded to Club Premier Room and one free airport transfer. The booking made via Agoda.com. You may take a look the current rate here.
- The hotel needs to pay attention on the maintenance. If you see picture number two, there is small area of paint peeling off on the wall near the bathtub.
- The corridor is a little bit dark that gives impression of gloomy and not attractive.
- Food at the restaurant is average, but this is not big issue for me.
Recommended hotel to stay if you arrive in Bali very late or have early morning flight. Please make sure to compare with other recommended airport hotels: Hilton Garden Inn Airport Bali and Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport to get the best value for money accommodation. You may use Agoda.com and Hotels.com or other hotel platform to make the comparison. And if you decide to make booking via Agoda.com, please firstly read about my thought on “PointsMAX”; it’s interesting way to get an extra benefit from your accommodation booking.
The above link is an affiliate link. Agoda.com is my favorite site for finding great deals on hotels. I have been a member of this site since 2013 and never failed me. The best thing about this site is “PointsMAX”. It is new way to earn extra benefits, that means while you stay, you can earn points that will be converted to your favorite loyalty programs. So, when you register to Agoda, please make sure that you also register/link your loyalty program. Then, you can start earning miles on your next booking! See my detail review on “PointsMAX” here.
H Sovereign Hotel
Jl. Raya Tuban No. 2, Lingkungan Tuban Griya, Tuban, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Phone : +62 361 301 5555 Fax : +62 361 301 5588
Website: http://hsovereignhotels.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org