Note to self:
- Relax your mind, take a deep/long breathe, listening relaxing musics, meditates, have a long bath with aromatherapy, get massage/spa.
- Let your feeling out, express what you feel by writing it down, talk about it with someone, crying, laugh it out lot.
- Focus on the present and what you can change. Do not much worry about any other things that beyond our control.
- Do something that you enjoy: traveling, treat yourself with special gift, etc.
- Rest more.
- Talk to God. This is always be the best thing to do. When you seemed to have done everything, but you still feel “not be able to breathe”, the only thing you can do is to talk to God. You can cry to Him on everything and no one will know that nor judge you. And, even if it will not solve the problem, you will at least feel peace in mind, so you can think clearly to find solutions for your problem or minimize the stress.